Friday, December 9, 2011

Fangraphs on the Mets new bullpen

Fangraphs had a quick but interesting article about the Mets three new relievers, which you can read here.

I am still not sold onthese guys. I am willing to say that I need to do more research on the trio and make an informed decision but on the surface this scares me. These are three guys who have all had a chance (or multiple chances) at being a closer and failed. That being said Sandy and the front office crew are supposed to be brilliant at finding hidden value and getting good players on the cheap, so maybe this will be the case. All of three of these guys fit the bill to be the feel good story we see all the team: guys with some talent who really shine when given the right environment, chance, coaching etc. I am going to hope for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment